If you would like to help asiter, there is a lot to do. See the SourceForge page.
How to help Asiter:
- Check out the source code using svn
svn co http://asiter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/asiter/trunk
- Make the changes or bug fixes
- If you want help with understanding the code, don't hesitate to ask
svn diffto create a diff of your changes (against the most recent revision of course)
- Submit your patch to us along with a name and description
- If we like your patch it will be checked into the codebase
- If you do a number of high-quality patches, you may be asked if you would like to be a developer, and then you can have svn write access
Asiter is a GPL application hosted by SourceForge.